41st Parameter Shows Record Growth During 2008
Scottsdale, Ariz. – February 9, 2009 – 41st Parameter Inc.
- Companies Continue to Turn to 41st Parameter® for Industry Best Anti-Fraud Solutions, Even During Uncertain Economic Times
, the leading provider of internet fraud intervention and detection services and technology, today announced record sales and growth for 2008. Many companies recognised online fraud as a serious potential threat to their customers and their bottom line. Even with the uncertain economic times, companies turned to 41st Parameter for industry best anti-fraud solutions. Highlights of 2008 include:
- Company subscription revenue increased by over 300 per cent
- Customer base increased by 40 per cent
- Increased market share in key industries, including airline/travel industry, e-commerce industry, and finance/banking industry
- Launched newest version of FraudNet product: FraudNet 3.0
- Expanded platform offerings to include Oracle Linux/Unix versions
- Expanded operations to include an office based in the UK
- Established a strategic partnership with Ethoca™ - the leader in collaborative fraud management
- Expanded board of directors to include former McAfee EVP, Parveen Jain, Ph.D
- Protected over $5 billion in online sales based on customer provided figures
- Awarded US Patent for DataSpider™, 41st Parameter's industry-leading link analysis capability
"2008 was a year marked by a number of online scams and fraudulent activities," said Ori Eisen, founder and chief innovation officer of 41st Parameter. "In these uncertain economic times, protecting the bottom line of any corporation is of utmost importance. 41st Parameter provides the anti-fraud methods many corporations find most valuable."
In addition to positive growth, 41st Parameter also received a number of recognitions, including:
About 41st Parameter
- Identified as one of the Top 25 Valley Software firms
- Selected by AlwaysOn as an AO Global 250 Winner
- Founder Ori Eisen named to LifeLock® and Merchant Risk Council Advisory Boards
41st Parameter is the leader in fraud intervention, providing proven solutions to protect company brands and customers, reduce fraud losses and make the Internet a safer place to conduct business. Through a combination of risk management and loss prevention experience, and leading technology coupled with human interaction and best practices, 41st Parameter's solutions provide an unprecedented level of detection capability, decreasing the anonymity of the Internet and providing valuable insight to every online transaction and customer interaction. 41st Parameter makes the process of detecting and preventing fraud easier and more effective, reducing both expenses and potential losses. For more information, visit www.the41st.com
IBA – PR for 41st Parameter
Tel: 01780 721433
Issuers of news releases, not Europewire, are solely responsible for the accuracy of the content.