Wap digital content CRM
Sevilla, May 2008
- Froggie launches version 2.0 of its Mobile Web portal CMS for digital content
- Froggie, www.froggie-mm.com
, a Spanish company with offices in Sevilla and Buenos Aires, and specialists in mobile marketing since the beginnings of the industry seven years ago, has just launched version 2.0 of its Mobile Web portal CMS for digital content.
Tom Horsey, the founder of Froggie, says, "our digital content CMS is a very effective tool for the sale of digital content on the mobile web, whether video, audio or images. The tool, particularly when used together with the editorial version, offers a direct way for offline and online media to monetise their editorial and digital content on wap internationally under their own branding."
In search of the maximisation of the quality and effectiveness of the service, the CMS currently achieves conversion rates of up to 20%. This new technological tool allows the complete personalisation of a mobile web portal with all the products and services that a company desires to sell on the mobile web, with powerful search and CRM modules (such as "most requested", "similar products", "user recommendations"). The improvements over version 1.0 are:
- The speed of response to any navigational "request"
- The possibility to show most purchased or most visited content, along with the best offers, complete flexibility when deciding what content to show on each page
- The minimising of the number of clicks required to make a purchase
- Better adaption to the mobiles using WML, HTMLC y XHTML Mobile to increase the quality of the graphical interface for each user to an optimum level
- Incorporation of services outside the CMS such as advertising and videocall services via "click2call".
Alex Hind, business development director at Froggie, states, "Apart from the CMS, if the digital content provider requires we can provide them with a complete service from content hosting through to billing, ad serving and sales, as well as the marketing consultancy required to ensure that the project achieves positive ROI. In this way we facilitate our clients access to the "mobile world".
Froggie is one of Spain's number one mobile entertainment companies, and has situated itself as such thanks to the innovative and entrepreneurial style that identifies the company. Through its ample catalogue of mobile services, and with the backing of seven years mobile marketing experience, Froggie offers its clients the opportunity to improve their competitive advantage. The Froggie philosophy is based on mutual collaboration, and its services are almost always provided on a white label basis. The actual client base includes editorial groups, mobile content developers, television and radio stations, internet portals, mobile marketing and advertising agencies and general providers of entertainment services.Contact press:
+34 954 980 870
Issuers of news releases, not Targetwire, are solely responsible for the accuracy of the content.